2JZ T4 TWIN SCROLL CAST IRON TURBO MANIFOLD
The 2JZ being the flagman and iconic of the 6cyl movement, we are indeed very proud of our contribution to its iconic status. No matter if you’re building drift competition car based on a Japanese chassis or a high powered street killer – our solution has got it all covered. With high performance in mind, we’ve engineered a twinscroll dependable and durable manifold with smooth transitions and plenty of crossection to make sure backpressure is kept to a minimum.
Here are some of its key specs:
– Fits 2JZ-GE ( N/A enignes);
– T4 twin scroll turbo flange;
– 48mm wastegate output;
– wastegate block plate, gasket and plate with 48mm hole in it will come with every manifold;
– Casting weight of under 7kg which probably is the lightest aftermarket twin scroll manifold that you will find;
– Smooth turbine flange gas entry;
– Manifold is made to clear the chassis, coolant tank and engine bay of all cars found with these engines, including the mass race platforms like the s13, s14, s15 and many others;
– Clearance is tested with big turbines like the Holset hx35/40, borg 257/362 , Garett gt35/40;
– The red item shown on the pictures will be available if you need to relocate your wastegate;
NOTE: Please note that warranty claims for cracked manifolds will not be honoured unless proof of sufficient bracing and support to the manifold is provided. Failing to install a flexible coupling on your downpipe will also void any warranty claims. Having photos of the forementioned measures before any failure is a good practice, mailing them to us is also welcome – this will ensure we will promptly proceed with handling any issues that may arise.