Back to Parts for other models
Mercedes OM606 T3 twin scroll turbo cast iron exhaust manifold
We are happy to present you our latest cast iron manifold for your super-diesel that we’ve developed in collaboration with The Kangaroos Team.
Some info about the manifold:
– Fits om606 turbo and N/A versions;
– T3 twin scroll turbo flange;
– 38mm wastegate flange;
– Casting weight of under 8kg which probably is the lightest aftermarket twin scroll manifold that you will find;
– Smooth transitions from oval to circle shape runners;
– Smooth turbine flange gas entry (not like most of the manifolds or adaptors for the stock manifold that will give you a 90+ degrees bend before the t3 flange)
– Manifold is made to clear the chassis, coolant tank and engine bay of all w201, w202, w124, w210, G class etc. (the pictures you see are from a w201 engine bay, and we have more than 30mm clearance from the hood, engine, coolant tank and bonnet)
– Clearance is tested with big turbines like the Holset hx35, borg 257/362 , Garett gt35 (on the pictures you see a 400+ hp Schwitzer turbine)
Feel free to contact us for more info or any questions.